Wednesday 13 July 2011

HP Spells.. I'm a NERD! xD



Ok so I've recently - and when I say recently I mean one hour ago- .. I finished watching Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix with my older Brother. Everytime I just finish watching any of the HP movies I grab a Pen and pretend to be a Wizard. Hah ! I'm never too young for that. Am I??
Anyways, I wanted to sum up all the Harry Potter Spells that I know somewhere.. and what Better please than my blog? :) Like I said.. I'm A NErd ! .. a HP nerd.. which is a good thing.. I guess??? So if you're a Harry Potter Hater you might as well start reading the post after this one or any other post.
Here are the Spells/ Charms Alphabetically.. And what they do.
You never know maybe you'll need one of them If a bear attacked you or something. [God Forbid. just Stupefy them ] ;)


Accio --- Summons an object
Alohomora --- Opens locked objects
Aparecium --- Reveals invisible ink
Avada Kadavra --- Murders Opponent -UnForgivable-
Crucio --- Tortures opponent -UnForgivable-
Confundus --- Used to confuse opponent
Diffindo --- Cuts or Rips objects
Engorgio --- Causes objects to swell in size.
Expecto Patronum --- Creates a Patronus
Expelliarmus --- Disarms your opponent
Finite Incantatum --- Stops any current spells
Flipendo --- Knocks an object backwards
Imperio --- Causes the victim to perform the unquestioned bidding of the caster.
Lumos --- Creates light at wand tip
Nox --- Counter to Lumos
Obliviate --- Erases memories
Reparo --- Used to repair broken or damaged objects
Rictusempra ---
Tickles opponent
Riddikulus --- Use this spell and laugh to defeat a boggart
Stupefy --- Knocks out opponent
Wingardium Leviosa --- Makes on object fly


Note: -These are not all of The Spells.. Just the ones I'm familiar with.

























-I just Posted all of those for fun and also because in 2 days [July 15th] will be the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 ! Can't Bloodyy Waitt ! *To all of you out there.. Bring Tissues 'Cuz It All Ends Here !

Trailer #1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObK5XD8udk
Trailer #2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYt1qirBWg






Until Next Time,
Menna/ Singing Comet/ HP Fan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment