Wednesday 6 July 2011

Introduction

First of all, Hello and welcome to my Blog .. Created on the 6th of July 2011 ..
My Name is Menna Mahdy and I have created this Blog to.. Express myself might be the right word and to Share my opinions, experiments and Thoughts with the world. These thoughts could be about Life, Love, Music, Fashion ♥ [especially fashion;) ], News, Information, Celebrities and of course for Fun :)) I Hope I'm Lucky enough to gain your good impressions.
So I thought of starting out with Some info about myself..

Age: 15
Birth date: 21st July 1995
Sign: Cancer
Country: Egypt. =)
Languages: Arabic, English and some French.
Style: A little bit of everything: Girly, Casual, Preppy, Sometimes tom-boyish :P
Fav. Colors: White, Melon and Coral Pink, Grey, Black.
Instruments: Guitar.. Some Piano.
Talents: Singing
Sports: Tennis & Swimming.
Current Fav. Musicians: Jason Mraz and Adele.
Fav. Food: Smoked Salmon, Sushi, Cookies, McDonalds :D
Fav. Drinks: Soda, Orange Juice.

That's about it.. Hope i'm not boring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment