Friday 8 July 2011

Summer !!!



Helloo All ! and Happy Friday ;)
Summer.. Sunshine, Beach, Palm Trees, Hot, Flip Flops, .. Fun !!!
So recently I have encountered a website where you can post your outfits online and others can see.. So that if you think you have NOTHING to wear, You can get ideas ! Whatever the ideas are..
you can get inspired from the colors combinations, The Style, The fact that wearing the same Pair of shorts with different T-shirts could make you Look Brand new and you wouldn't have to explain why you're wearing the same ''Outfit Twice'' ! Now.. Of course nothing is wrong with that but others don't think the same way! And for me I can wear the same outfit Twice, thrice and Four times as long as I want to.. But it'd have to be One hell of an outfit to repeat.. And when I feel Like I'm getting bored .. I can always change to something else or accessorize !
''Accessorizing''
is The Magic Word ! ;)

So I picked a few of my favorite Bright Summer outfits on The website I was telling you about which is mystylediary
Make Sure to check it out..

Untill you do.. Take a Look at these Cool Looks.. I'm sure you'll be inspired somehow !












































































































































































































































































































All right that's about it.. and Remember some of these outfits up there are
For the beach, Vising a friend, Goin' on a Date, Running errands, Watching a game at the Stadium and even just chilling out at your backyard !
In 2 Months I'll be posting some Fall outfits from http://mystylediary.stylehive.com too!
Meet u at my next Post ;)
xx Menna

No comments:

Post a Comment