Thursday 7 July 2011

My Photography.


So, Lately friends of mine started posting their Photography on Facebook and that gave me the idea.. How about I'd do it too?
I started with few photos I had before of My trip to New York and made my way through.. Some photos are edited using picnik. I edited them to enhance the colors and maybe Soften others of Them or apply black and white effect on them.
I'm still a beginner with a not so professional Camera.. Some of these photos are even taken by my Cell phone.. Nokia C3. I'll try to take more and more this summer and I'll keep you updated :)

Hehe, At school. A chair made of Paper and a cute rubber medallion :)


I'll Take you to the Candy Shop


Christmas Tree [2010]


Beat Box Dude in the subway


A capella in the Subway


Macy's


My Favorite ! took that near Central Park.


Space Pebbles




I wish I was Bird in Heavens..


Squirrel ! In Central Park ;) It was carrying a Nut.. They Move So Fast !


This one always make me feel like Angels are descending these chairs :3



The Sky's the Limit ! Took it from the Plane's window.


I adore the girl whom this eye belongs to !


Staten Island..


And that's that.. Be on the lookout for more Photos coming soon.. And as i said im just a beginner :))
xo Menna

No comments:

Post a Comment