Saturday 9 July 2011

Twitter..




One of my Favorite sites.. You can just say ANYTHING there ! -(As long as it doesnt exceeds 140 characters -.- )-
So it was.. I think Yesterday when one of the Trending thingies Worldwide (and yes I say thingies) were to .. #ReplaceAWordInAFamousQuoteWithDuck
LOL! The tweets were too Funny, That's why I decided to share some of the with you xD

Ok at First Mine was '' If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, Then it was Duck !''

Here are some of what other people tweeted Replacing a word in a famous Quote with Duck ;) :

"Float like a duck, sting like a bee" - Muhammad Ali

"A man may die, nations may rise and fall but a duck lives on" -JFK

Gentlemen Prefer Ducks, The Maltese Duck, How I Ducked Your Mother, Harry Potter and the Deathly Duck.

Alright, we're in. The first rule of Duck Club is: you do not talk about Duck Club.

"You're going to get us killed, or worse: EXPELLED." "She needs to sort out her ducks."

Soccer is the worlds most favorite duck.

"Houston, we have a duck."

I rode through the rain on a duck with no name...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a duck." -Rhett Butler


we're off to see the DUCK, the wonderful DUCK of Oz

"If this is about my duck, take it. I don't want it without you." --New Moon

how much ducks would a wood duck duck if a duck wood could duck duck

''I duck you Elena. And it's because I duck you that I can't be selfish with you'' The Vampire Diaries.

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's duck? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take, our DUCK!"

-
''Bella: I know what you are... Edward: Say it, out loud. Bella: a Duck ''-- Twilight

Duck is a dish best served cold.

'' You're a duck, Harry.'' --Hagrid


You gotta admit some of those are Pretty Hilarious !
Speaking of Twitter.. Follow me @astromenna ;)

Peace, Love, Ducks !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment