Saturday 9 July 2011

My Summer Wishlist

Hey there ! So, I thought of sharing what I want to buy this summer with you..
Now, some of the clothes in the pics are not exactly what I want, But they're the closest ones to what I want that I found online =)

Ok So, 1- Just a regular pair of Skinny Jeans :
























2- Colorful/ Indie/ Leather Bags.. Now I like the type which looks like these.. you know? they're worn diagonally and they're long.. I don't really know what they call them Lol but I call 'em cross bags.























































3- shirts/ Blouses/ Tops,..etc : I mainly Like anything loose and not too tight.. these ones in the pics look cool.. Check them out.











































































4- And Finally.. Sandals ! ;) I' m In Lovee with these 2 :




























That's all Folks ! Let me know what's YOUR wishlist for this Summer in the comments !
Until Next time,
Xx Menna xX

No comments:

Post a Comment